Rusch Park Community Center
7801 Auburn Blvd, Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Main Convention and Adult Swim: 10 AM - 5 PM
Dive in Evening Swim Party - 7 PM - 10 PM
Main Entry to the California Mermaid Convention gains guests access to a variety of activities and events throughout the day, our Adult Swim, and entry to our all-ages Dive in Evening Swim at night!
A Main Entry Ticket Includes
- Main Stage: Musicians, live acts, Storytelling, a Mermaid Hula Lesson and more! We are also thrilled to have two very special guests lead children in play; Ariel and Moana will host a song and dance lesson during the convention!
- Costume Contest: Enter our costume contest for the chance to win some fabulous prizes from our vendors! Our judges will be looking for ocean, mermaid and other nautical themes. Separate contests will be held for children and adults; guests must register for the costume contest on site, the day of the convention.
- Scavenger Hunt: Aquaman and Mera will organize children in an ongoing Scavenger Hunt for adorable prizes. This is the classic look-and-find game with a fishy twist!
- Pirate's Carnival: The little fish visiting the con will delight in a host of activities and games at the Pirate's Carnival! Feed a hungry shark, save a flounder sailor, explore the con with a Pirate Passport, color a mermaid and fence with foam swords. You may even win some pirate gold for your efforts!
- Vendors: We are proud to host a variety of vendors from California and beyond! From jewelry, costumes and tails, to beauty, bath and art, we have scoured the ocean to bring you the most lovely treasures the sea can offer
- Panels and Lectures: Expand your mermaid knowledge and ask questions with some of the Mermaid Industry's leading professionals. A must for any mermaid looking for discourse, enlightenment and education. Light refreshment will be provided.
- Adult Swim: Swim with friends and make some new ones in our beautiful pool. While you swim, you may even want to check out a few of our poolside vendors; and test out some of their wares in the water!
Our Convention is being held at the beautiful Rush Park Community Center; guests will have access to the grounds, which include a park, playground, creek and free parking. Guests are welcome to enjoy the lush lawns and picnic, or spend time poolside in the spacious bleachers.
- DOES NOT include entry to photography sessions, workshops, Children's Swim Sessions, or The Bubble Ball.
- Adult Swim participants must be 12+ to use the pool between the hours of 10 AM - 5 PM. Children may swim in the pool from 7 PM - 10 PM at our Dive In Evening Swim Party. Children who are interested in swimming with a mermaid during the day may book a Children's Swim Session here
- Wristbands must be worn at all times!
- No glass whatsoever, or oil based lubricants will be allowed in the pool area
- No glitter of any kind will be allowed on site at any time
- We have three restrooms on site, as well as Food Truck Vendors
To purchase tickets for Main Entry, please visit the link below. Please note that Main Entry tickets prices will increase as we near the Convention date
- $47 Early Birds
Begins Friday, March 7th!
- $53 After May 1st
- $60 After June 1st
Children 3-12 - $20
Children 0-2 FREE